eTrex Legends on Sale at Academy Sports

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 2, 2008
      It's not a BIG discount, but according to the Sunday Newspaper Ad,
      Academy Sports has eTrex Legends on sale for $90.

      So you know!

      -B

      @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
      It isn't a lack of willpower, it's an abundance of momentum. --Cathy
      Guisewite
    • Nick Silkey
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 3, 2008
        The old-school, pre-C-series, translucent-blue Legend?

        Good to know, as lots of newbies ask me what kind of GPSr to get. I
        have always been inclined to offer up the tried-and-true Legend.

        On 3/2/08, Barb Jernigan <gumbietygress@...> wrote:
        > It's not a BIG discount, but according to the Sunday Newspaper Ad,
        > Academy Sports has eTrex Legends on sale for $90.
        >
        > So you know!
        >
        > -B
        >
        > @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
        > It isn't a lack of willpower, it's an abundance of momentum. --Cathy
        > Guisewite
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Vicki L. Almstrum
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 3, 2008
          On Mar 3, 2008, at 06:20, Nick Silkey wrote:

          > The old-school, pre-C-series, translucent-blue Legend?

          Yepp, that's the one -- the ad was on the front of Sunday's Academy
          ad. Alicia (FG1) saw it and cried out in excitement "Look, a GPS
          device!!!" Then she started talking about her fantasy of having a
          pink GPS for herself ...

          -- Vicki (FG2 in FiedoGang)
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 3, 2008

            Yep.  Very basic but perfectly adequate for a beginner or a backup unit.

            Russ the waterweasel