Re: aggievet hits 100!!

  • A Allen (SEMIK)
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1, 2008
      Congratulations, Way to go! mda_taz and I remember setting a goal of
      finding our 100th cache on a special vacation and we worked really
      hard to find all the caches we needed so that it could come to pass.
      We still enjoy every find and we hope you do too!

      Keep it fun!

      semik and mda_taz
      Audra and Matthew

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Pam Tobias"
      <pblt@...> wrote:

      > She was determined to hit 100 before the end of February, and she
      got there on a trip to San Antonio!!! Way to go Pam/aggievet!!!

      > She keeps trying to get to an event but the moons have not yet
      aligned to allow it. Someday she'll get to meet everybody.

      > Pam/pblt

    • Julie Perrine
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 1, 2008
        Three cheers!

        On Sat, Mar 1, 2008 at 6:52 AM, Pam Tobias <pblt@...> wrote:

        She was determined to hit 100 before the end of February, and she got there on a trip to San Antonio!!!  Way to go Pam/aggievet!!!

        She keeps trying to get to an event but the moons have not yet aligned to allow it.  Someday she'll get to meet everybody.

        Pam/pblt

      • Candy Lind
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 3, 2008
          wrote:

          > She was determined to hit 100 before the end of February, and she
          got there on a trip to San Antonio!!! Way to go Pam/aggievet!!!

          > She keeps trying to get to an event but the moons have not yet
          aligned to allow it. Someday she'll get to meet everybody.

          > Pam/pblt

          Waytogo, Pam2 (sorry, I met the other one first so she is Pam1)!!! The
          Outlaw and I won't even hold it against you that you beat us out of
          that FTF on Sunday, either. ;-)

          Happy Trails,
          Candy
        • Pam Trefny
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 4, 2008
            I was shocked I made that FTF!  Got another one tonight that surprised me. Must be some cachers out of town... :-)

            Pam

            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 5, 2008
              Pam Trefny wrote:
              I was shocked I made that FTF! Got another one tonight that surprised
              me. Must be some cachers out of town... :-)

              Pam

              Or you're just getting GOOD!
              Congrats!