Bad Experience on a milestone cache

  • Kris Gunn
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1 8:16 AM

      We had a run in with the law on our 100th Cache, Beer Baron's Baliwick, which was at a huge mansion in Monte Vista area of SA. Our first visit was a DNF and an officer came up and was very nice as we explained what we were doing. A few days later, armed with a hint from the cache owner, we returned. This was not a pleasant experience: GCJP2T

      The cache was archived after our visit. The cop had Ms_D_Meaner spread-eagle on the front of his patrol car threatening her with a Class B Misdemeanor (I was in the truck laughing at the irony). Happy 100th cache for us....
      Another irony to this cache, the Beer Baron was the owner of the Pearl Brewery in SA. The same night, the brewery burned down. For hours we watched the flames and the emergency vehicles as we were caching that night.....