aggievet hits 100!!

  • Pam Tobias
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1 4:52 AM
      She was determined to hit 100 before the end of February, and she got there on a trip to San Antonio!!!  Way to go Pam/aggievet!!!

      She keeps trying to get to an event but the moons have not yet aligned to allow it.  Someday she'll get to meet everybody.

      Pam/pblt
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 1 7:10 AM
        Woo woo!
        That first 100 is the biggest 100, really! Suddenly you start feeling, well, "I'm a cacher!"

        Way to go!

        On Sat, 1 Mar 2008 06:52:11 -0600 "Pam Tobias" <pblt@...> writes:
        She was determined to hit 100 before the end of February, and she got there on a trip to San Antonio!!!  Way to go Pam/aggievet!!!

        She keeps trying to get to an event but the moons have not yet aligned to allow it.  Someday she'll get to meet everybody.

        Pam/pblt

        @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
        It isn't a lack of willpower, it's an abundance of momentum. --Cathy Guisewite
      • A Allen (SEMIK)
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 1 3:52 PM
          Congratulations, Way to go! mda_taz and I remember setting a goal of
          finding our 100th cache on a special vacation and we worked really
          hard to find all the caches we needed so that it could come to pass.
          We still enjoy every find and we hope you do too!

          Keep it fun!

          semik and mda_taz
          Audra and Matthew

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Pam Tobias"
          <pblt@...> wrote:

          > She was determined to hit 100 before the end of February, and she
          got there on a trip to San Antonio!!! Way to go Pam/aggievet!!!

          > She keeps trying to get to an event but the moons have not yet
          aligned to allow it. Someday she'll get to meet everybody.

          > Pam/pblt

        • Julie Perrine
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 1 6:28 PM
            Three cheers!

            On Sat, Mar 1, 2008 at 6:52 AM, Pam Tobias <pblt@...> wrote:

            She was determined to hit 100 before the end of February, and she got there on a trip to San Antonio!!!  Way to go Pam/aggievet!!!

            She keeps trying to get to an event but the moons have not yet aligned to allow it.  Someday she'll get to meet everybody.

            Pam/pblt

          • Candy Lind
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 3 8:21 PM
              wrote:

              > She was determined to hit 100 before the end of February, and she
              got there on a trip to San Antonio!!! Way to go Pam/aggievet!!!

              > She keeps trying to get to an event but the moons have not yet
              aligned to allow it. Someday she'll get to meet everybody.

              > Pam/pblt

              Waytogo, Pam2 (sorry, I met the other one first so she is Pam1)!!! The
              Outlaw and I won't even hold it against you that you beat us out of
              that FTF on Sunday, either. ;-)

              Happy Trails,
              Candy
            • Pam Trefny
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 4 9:54 PM
                I was shocked I made that FTF!  Got another one tonight that surprised me. Must be some cachers out of town... :-)

                Pam

                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 5 9:08 AM
                  Pam Trefny wrote:
                  I was shocked I made that FTF! Got another one tonight that surprised
                  me. Must be some cachers out of town... :-)

                  Pam

                  Or you're just getting GOOD!
                  Congrats!