Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Missing from yourself Geocoins & TB

  • Rich and Di Michelson
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 28, 2008
      This sort of happened to me.  I gave two TBs to a friend who lives in NM.  He placed them in a cache in Utah.  He claims he took them from my inventory and put them in the cache, but they are still in my inventory!  I feel terribly guilty, but I haven't done anything about it.  I need to get with him to find out exactly which cache he put them in.  I don't even know his caching handle!!!  Guilt, guilt, guilt.

      Don't get me started about the caches we placed last fall with my still unactivated red jeepy and diabetes tb in them.  sigh.  One of these days I'll verify coords (CANDY -- Tuesday or Thursday lunch time, call me!!) and get them online.

      --Di
      dirich92

      On 28/02/2008, electric_water_boy <electric_water_boy@...> wrote:

      Let's go one more step with this. What do you do if picked up a geocoin
      or TB from a cache and you gave it to someone else to place in another
      cache and it never got placed? Is it always going to be sitting there
      in that little dropdown on every log as an eternal reminder that you
      are basically responsible for losing someone's geocoin or TB?