Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Why does everything have to be a product?

  • Nick Silkey
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 27, 2008
      On 2/26/08, Mckinley, Derek <dmckinley@...> wrote:
      > I am new to this hobby, But I sense something here that concerns me.
      > Why does everything have to be a commodity?

      Not to revive a dead thread, but I went through all these
      feelings/emotions too as I became more involved in geocaching. As
      Paul / HiDude_98 will tell you, I sure had some words about numbers
      runs.

      In the end, I was a jerk and just hadnt come to terms that the game is
      different for all who play. I am much more at peace with this fact
      now. Youll see ...

      Oh, and welcome to the group and the hobby!