Centex...please read me!

  • K.L. Gunn
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2008
      Semik,  I knew exactly what you meant. Because they are dividing the points by the number of cachers to determine the score, anyone not playing would lower the total team score. Sounds like they are using scorecards, not registrations so don't worry about it.

        We will have "tasks" that can be delegated for any non-caching attendees such as spouses or unnamed cachers in a wheelchair :) if they would like to help our team. If someone in your group would like to volunteer, please email me off the list and we will discuss it.

       I don't want everyone stressing out about this.. it is a game. I DO want folks to think about participating in whatever ability they can and have fun doing it.

      I would like to have people playing in groups (minimum 2)  with a cellphone for safety. Although we will have an excellent medical team (4 nurses so far) , this is rugged terrain and some trails are a long way from the roads. I would prefer you pick your own caching partner and email me your info privately so I can start doing some planning. If you don't have a buddy then I will match you up on a team. Since I don't know many of the Austin cachers, please let me know your terrain ability, if you are good at puzzles, if you like long hikes or quick park and grabs, do you prefer a mental or physical challenge, etc. I want each participant to be utilized in the best way possible way that you will enjoy the most! I will also have your email address for important news. This info will be very important to me so please get it to me soon... Thanks!

                               Kris  AKA  Ms_behaving