Door Prizes for the Flash Mob Event!

  • Perrine, Julie
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2008

      Geez, I know its way early to be worrying about this, but I thought I’d put out the first call for prizes for the flash mob door prize pool.  I’m donating a tube of Buji, the poison ivy relief lotion.  If you have something to donate, that’d be cool.  Here are some ideas:

      Homemade cache containers

      Geocoins

      Giveaways you won in OTHER door prize drawings.

      Camo duct tape

      Blank log books

      The White Elephant you got stuck with at the Christmas Party.

      I don’t think the idea is that these will be huge and expensive prizes, just something that’s fun to win.  The more, the merrier. Who DOESN’T like to win something, huh?