Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] I'm still here

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 2, 2008

      Yeah, Howard!

      Was thinking of you today (favorably) while doi8ng the Pecan Path series.

      Russ the waterweasel

      Message 2 of 6 , May 18, 2008
        Howard -- Sam Bass is actually nearly more wheelchair friendly than the
        Palace! Lovely ramp and spots right up front for two wheel chairs.
        You'll probably want to reserve tix and give them a heads up....
        http://www.sambasstheatre.org/

        It's a five hankie evening -- and, well, I get the final bow, which in
        thespian circles says a major something.

        Hope you and Julie are up to coming!

        -B
      • semperquestio
        Message 3 of 6 , May 18, 2008
          Thanks for the info. We plan on coming. We just have to look at the
          dates and decide on something.

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Barb Jernigan