SQ update (the visit home)

  • tx_bobcat
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2008
      Howard made his first trip home today. The visit has been productive
      and we have started a list of things to welcome Howard home. I have set
      up a new group SQsupport. Please feel free to join as I will be posting
      some things that need to get done to help Howard out. You should hear
      some from SQ today as Howard is right now checking email at home (for
      today). I will be posting a list up on SQsupport today of the times and
      things that we need to get accomplished.

      Thanks again,

      Brad