Seattle - Groundspeak... what to do?

  • bcwatson
    Message 1 of 51 , Feb 1, 2008

      We are flying into Seattle in June for a cruise.

      We are adding an extra day for the Space Needle.

      What can or should we do related to Groundspeak?

      I guess getting the first geocache (or a visit to where it

      was) is out of the order since it's in Oregon ….

      Barry

      Message 51 of 51 , Jun 17, 2009

        Well, as far as a 'coin stash' goes, the coin has to be activated to get into the system.  So, if you want it to be online and in a situation where someone else can discover it, you have to activate it.

        For a pure personal collection, I guess it is irrelevant if it is activated or not . . .

        Russ the waterweasel