Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: Howdy All - Texas Challenge?

    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 1, 2008
      On Fri, 1 Feb 2008 08:15:36 -0600 Robyn <thePest@...> writes:
      > Weird and quirky, downright screwball....at LAST, I have found my home!
      :)

      We even saved a seat for you.
      [FTF? nah, you're on your own.]

      > And I am ALWAYS open for interrogations.

      Where were you on the night of February 30th?

      barb/tygress
      @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
      It isn't a lack of willpower, it's an abundance of momentum. --Cathy
      Guisewite
    • palbers@austin.rr.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Feb 1, 2008
        In Sweden solving a puzzle for an FTF. Go ahead and look it up, if you don't know what I am talking about. :)

        -paul
        HiDude_98

        Message 3 of 10 , Feb 1, 2008
          I knew you operate outside the normal time space continuum.
          =g=