Re: HELP! Need cache guides in San Antonio this weekend!

  • Steve & Trish DeFau
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2008
      <candylind@...> wrote:

      > There is a MAGC member named Christian (sorry, don't know his geo
      name
      > yet!) in San Antonio from Germany for a conference this week, and
      > would like to make a numbers run. I'm going down to cache with him,
      > but I don't know that I can set up a good numbers run for him
      because
      > I still have so many unfounds down there. I have another snag, and
      > that is that I need to leave for the reading of my parents' will for
      > about 2 hours on Sunday, so I REALLY REALLY need a little help
      here ...

      > Is there someone out there who will "partner" with me to show
      > Christian a Central Texas good time this weekend? This might not end
      > up being a real productive weekend for me and my "partner," but
      we'll
      > be sure to get a ton of warm fuzzies if we give Christian a good
      > numbers run, right?
      >
      > Call the hotline if you want to "partner" and/or tag along!
      >
      > Happy Trails,
      > Candy

      Christian's caching name is Hzoi. Thank you for your help CenTex
      cachers! I was planning to come down there and go caching with him
      but at the very last minute things changed and I will not be able
      to. Hzoi is a great cacher and a really nice guy. I think it would
      be fun for him to set his all time find record in San Antonio. Since
      he's been stationed in Germany for a while, he is not used to San
      Antonio traffic (I am in teh same boat) so any driving assitance
      would be a huge bonus probably, too.

      Thanks ya'll!

      Steve

    • Perrine, Julie
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2008

        What is his CURRENT finds record?    Is he thinking 40 is a good day, or is he looking for 100?

        > There is a MAGC member named Christian (sorry, don't know his geo
        name
        > yet!) in San Antonio from
        w:st="on"> Germany for a conference this week, and
        > would like to make a numbers run. I'm going down to cache with him,
        > but I don't know that I can set up a good numbers run for him
        because
        > I still have so many unfounds down there. I have another snag, and
        > that is that I need to leave for the reading of my parents' will for
        > about 2 hours on Sunday, so I REALLY REALLY need a little help
        here ...

        > Is there someone out there who will "partner" with me to show
        > Christian a Central Texas good time this
        weekend? This might not end
        > up being a real productive weekend for me and my "partner," but
        we'll
        > be sure to get a ton of warm fuzzies if we give Christian a good
        > numbers run, right?
        >
        > Call the hotline if you want to "partner" and/or tag along!
        >
        > Happy Trails,
        > Candy

        Christian's caching name is Hzoi. Thank you for your help CenTex
        cachers! I was planning to come down there and go caching with him
        but at the very last minute things changed and I will not be able
        to. Hzoi is a great cacher and a really nice guy. I think it would
        be fun for him to set his all time find record in San Antonio . Since
        he's been stationed in Germany for a while, he is not used to San
        Antonio traffic (I am in teh same boat) so any driving assitance
        would be a huge bonus probably, too.

        Thanks ya'll!

        Steve

      • Geocacher Magazine
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 1, 2008
          Try contacting the SAGA (San Antonio Geocachers
          Assn.)

          They're always ready to show someone around!

          -MJ / GeoMag

          Be a better friend, newshound, and