HELP! Need cache guides in San Antonio this weekend!

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 31, 2008
      There is a MAGC member named Christian (sorry, don't know his geo name
      yet!) in San Antonio from Germany for a conference this week, and
      would like to make a numbers run. I'm going down to cache with him,
      but I don't know that I can set up a good numbers run for him because
      I still have so many unfounds down there. I have another snag, and
      that is that I need to leave for the reading of my parents' will for
      about 2 hours on Sunday, so I REALLY REALLY need a little help here ...

      Is there someone out there who will "partner" with me to show
      Christian a Central Texas good time this weekend? This might not end
      up being a real productive weekend for me and my "partner," but we'll
      be sure to get a ton of warm fuzzies if we give Christian a good
      numbers run, right?

      Call the hotline if you want to "partner" and/or tag along!

      Happy Trails,
      Candy
    • Steve & Trish DeFau
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 1, 2008
        <candylind@...> wrote:

        > There is a MAGC member named Christian (sorry, don't know his geo
        name
        > yet!) in San Antonio from Germany for a conference this week, and
        > would like to make a numbers run. I'm going down to cache with him,
        > but I don't know that I can set up a good numbers run for him
        because
        > I still have so many unfounds down there. I have another snag, and
        > that is that I need to leave for the reading of my parents' will for
        > about 2 hours on Sunday, so I REALLY REALLY need a little help
        here ...

        > Is there someone out there who will "partner" with me to show
        > Christian a Central Texas good time this weekend? This might not end
        > up being a real productive weekend for me and my "partner," but
        we'll
        > be sure to get a ton of warm fuzzies if we give Christian a good
        > numbers run, right?
        >
        > Call the hotline if you want to "partner" and/or tag along!
        >
        > Happy Trails,
        > Candy

        Christian's caching name is Hzoi. Thank you for your help CenTex
        cachers! I was planning to come down there and go caching with him
        but at the very last minute things changed and I will not be able
        to. Hzoi is a great cacher and a really nice guy. I think it would
        be fun for him to set his all time find record in San Antonio. Since
        he's been stationed in Germany for a while, he is not used to San
        Antonio traffic (I am in teh same boat) so any driving assitance
        would be a huge bonus probably, too.

        Thanks ya'll!

        Steve

      • Perrine, Julie
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 1, 2008

          What is his CURRENT finds record?    Is he thinking 40 is a good day, or is he looking for 100?

          > There is a MAGC member named Christian (sorry, don't know his geo
          name
          > yet!) in San Antonio from
          w:st="on"> Germany for a conference this week, and
          > would like to make a numbers run. I'm going down to cache with him,
          > but I don't know that I can set up a good numbers run for him
          because
          > I still have so many unfounds down there. I have another snag, and
          > that is that I need to leave for the reading of my parents' will for
          > about 2 hours on Sunday, so I REALLY REALLY need a little help
          here ...

          > Is there someone out there who will "partner" with me to show
          > Christian a Central Texas good time this
          weekend? This might not end
          > up being a real productive weekend for me and my "partner," but
          we'll
          > be sure to get a ton of warm fuzzies if we give Christian a good
          > numbers run, right?
          >
          > Call the hotline if you want to "partner" and/or tag along!
          >
          > Happy Trails,
          > Candy

          Christian's caching name is Hzoi. Thank you for your help CenTex
          cachers! I was planning to come down there and go caching with him
          but at the very last minute things changed and I will not be able
          to. Hzoi is a great cacher and a really nice guy. I think it would
          be fun for him to set his all time find record in San Antonio . Since
          he's been stationed in Germany for a while, he is not used to San
          Antonio traffic (I am in teh same boat) so any driving assitance
          would be a huge bonus probably, too.

          Thanks ya'll!

          Steve

        • Geocacher Magazine
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 1, 2008
            Try contacting the SAGA (San Antonio Geocachers
            Assn.)

            They're always ready to show someone around!

            -MJ / GeoMag

            Be a better friend, newshound, and