Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] 15 seconds of fame...

  • Michele Pain
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 6, 2003
      Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] 15 seconds of fame... Very Cool Scott-
      Why come they doin' that?
      ----------
      From: "Scott & Charlotte" <team_geodillo@...>
      To: <centraltexasgeocachers@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] 15 seconds of fame...
      Date: Mon, Oct 6, 2003, 2:22 PM

      For all of you late night people out there, I wanted to let you know that an picture I took at the Potage Cottage geocache will be used on KVUEs weather cast tonight.  Unfortunately, the news tonight follows the football game so it may not be on until 11:30 PM or so.  They might even give geocaching a plug!

      Thanks...

      Scott Robuck

      Team GeoDillo

      N 30° 12.4'

      W 97° 50.4'

      "All animals are created equal, but some are more equal than others"

      --  George Orwell, Animal Farm

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

    • Scott & Charlotte
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 6, 2003
        Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] 15 seconds of fame...

        For several years now, KVUE has been hosting a monthly photo contest and shows the entries every night during the 10 PM news.  They use the images submitted as the background for the weather portion of the show every week night.  I have already had two other pictures shown and this will be my third.  Maybe I’ll win this time!

        Scott Robuck

        N 30° 12.4'

        W 97° 50.4'

        "They call 'em fingers, but I've never see 'em fing."

                                      -- Otto the Busdriver

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 6, 2003

          Very nice picture. Where did you shot it at?