Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] (OT) Life changes -- and right brained activity

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2003
      OK, Tanya, don't flaunt all that excess energy around HERE! LOL  Do you have a watch with an alarm on it? I learned in a drawing class one time that a right-brained activity (and believe it or not, I think painting a wall counts!) causes you to lose all track of time. When you are doing a right-brained activity and have to stop at a certain time, it's always prudent to set an alarm. If you don't have one on your watch, take a timer from the kitchen and stick it in your pocket or on your waistband.

      I am sure I speak for everyone here when I send my sincerest sympathy to you and your family on the loss of your grandfather. God Bless You as you remember and celebrate his life in the next few days!

      Happy Trails,
      Candy Lind    candylind@...
      I can quit any time ... really, I CAN!!
      Sent: Thursday, October 02, 2003 8:30 AM
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Life changes every second

      So, I was working away at my rental house yesterday, when I looked
      down at my watch and noticed that it was 9 minutes till 3:00pm.