Hi!

  • semperquestio
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 6, 2008
      Just a guick note to say hi ,thanks to all; will xfer sometime monday two austin;will update more then
    • palbers@austin.rr.com
      Message 2 of 12 , Jan 6, 2008
        Get well soon Brother!!

        -paul
        HiDude_98

        Message 3 of 12 , Jan 6, 2008
          Be patient, my friend....

          Besides, St. David's is a nice hospital.... =g=

          On Mon, 07 Jan 2008 06:04:21 -0000 "semperquestio" <sq@...> writes:
          > Just a guick note to say hi ,thanks to all; will xfer sometime monday
          > two austin;will update more then

          It isn't a lack of willpower, it's an abundance of momentum. --Cathy
          Guisewite
        • Candy Lind
          Message 4 of 12 , Jan 7, 2008
            HE SPEAKS! Or types, at least ... and not very well at that! He must
            still be drugged out. Get well soon, Howard!

            Happy (paved for the time being) trails,
            Candy

            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "semperquestio"
            <sq@...> wrote:

            > Just a guick note to say hi ,thanks to all; will xfer sometime
            monday two austin;will update more then

          • Julie Perrine
            Message 5 of 12 , Jan 7, 2008
              Wow, Howard, how long are they going to keep you in the hospital?

              The one piece of information we didn't have was if you were alone or with someone when you got hurt.  I hope it wasn't hard for you to get help.  I shudder to think that you might have had to crawl out of that tunnel up to the street.

              Oh, and be sure to tell everyone your wife's name is Julie.  I'm worried some people will wonder how I became the point person on the phone in Candy's updates!  LOL!

              Hope you're "back on your feet" soon!
              Julie
              the one married to the Starship Captain

              On 1/7/08, semperquestio <sq@...> wrote:

              Just a guick note to say hi ,thanks to all; will xfer sometime monday two austin;will update more then

            • Pete
              Message 6 of 12 , Jan 7, 2008
                Transfer or not - we all wish you well and hope you have a speedy recovery - dont forget that the Challenge is just around the corner and you will have to trade in your wheels for that.

                I am not yet sure if I can make the challenge this year or not but definately working on it. Get Well Fast

                Paparazzi Pete and Wanakenagirl

                Just a guick note to say hi ,thanks to all; will xfer sometime monday two austin;will update more then

              • Joseph Bushee Jr (Yahoo)
                Message 7 of 12 , May 18, 2009
                  To start sending messages to members of this group, simply
                  send email to CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com

                  You got it!

                  Thanks
                  Joe
                • Doc
                  Message 8 of 12 , May 18, 2009
                    Welcome to the group Joe!
                    What is your geocaching nickname?

                    Barry
                    aka Doc Geo

                    Barry

                    Message 9 of 12 , May 18, 2009

                      Hi and welcome!  Since many of us only know each other by our geocaching names, it helps if you use them as you signature.

                      See you on the trail,

                      Russ known as the waterweasel

                      Message 10 of 12 , May 18, 2009
                        Guess I wasn't really certain about what would happen with that email
                        message. File it under duh :)

                        Thanks for the welcome

                        jbushee

                        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Doc <bcwatson@...> wrote:

                        > Welcome to the group Joe!
                        > What is your geocaching nickname?
                        >
                        > Barry
                        > aka Doc Geo
                        >
                        > Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of
                        arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body. But rather to
                        skid in sideways, a burger in one hand, a beer in the other, body
                        thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a
                        ride!"

                        > Barry

                      • Elisa Reynozo
                        Message 11 of 12 , Jan 10, 2014
                          http://nuqleo.my/goodnews.php?garh1167mevf

                          Fri, 10 Jan 2014 13:07:52

                          elisa.reynozo@...
                          Elisa Reynozo

                          They were supposed to land on Saturn; they just stopped on the moon to take a whizz. -- Top 5
                        • Shawn Olsen