Garmin Colorado series launched at CES

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2008
    • d_rubarb
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 3, 2008
        Anybody who has done any caching around the Waco area at all has probably found quite a few DrHogg caches. Well he has reached his goal of hiding 500 caches and to celebrate he has posted an event in Hewitt on the 19th of January GC18BCK. Should be a great time to find all the new caches he has hidden and thank him in person for all those caches.
        KangaDrew/Drew

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 4, 2008
          Congrats to DrHogg! Don't know if we'll make the event, but that's something!

          On Thu, 3 Jan 2008 23:21:49 -0800 (PST) d_rubarb <d_rubarb@...> writes:
          Anybody who has done any caching around the Waco area at all has probably found quite a few DrHogg caches. Well he has reached his goal of hiding 500 caches and to celebrate he has posted an event in Hewitt on the 19th of January GC18BCK. Should be a great time to find all the new caches he has hidden and thank him in person for all those caches.
          KangaDrew/Drew

          It isn't a lack of willpower, it's an abundance of momentum. --Cathy Guisewite
        • Julie Perrine