Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Wanted: 60CS mount "cradle"

  • Julie Perrine
    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 2, 2008
      Hi Dominic,
      I haven't found a deal online I like, and I'm heading into a very busy week where I don't see myself getting to the store, so if you want to do the procurement part of our transaction, feel free!  I live south central and could meet up with you someplace centrally located/convenient.
      Otherwise, I'll just take care of it when I get freed up.
      Cheers,

      On 12/29/07, Julie Perrine <mrscaptainpicard@...> wrote:
      Cool!  I think Cabelas has it for $14.  I'm going to check out a couple of internet sites and see if I can get it cheap with free shipping.  Either way, splitting works great!  I'll let you know when I have it.

      Cheers,

      On 12/28/07, Dominic J. Eidson <sauron@... > wrote:

      (I just found this in my "failed to send" folder - seems I tried sending
      from the wrong address the first time....)

      Julie,

      On Thu, 20 Dec 2007, Julie Perrine wrote:

      > Does anybody have a Garmin 60CS mount "cradle" that they don't need? The
      > I'm willing to pay $5 for it and pick it up if you have one you don't need

      I'll split the cost for the handlebar mount+"cradle" 50/50 with you, since
      I need to get a second handlebar mount but won't need the cradle for the
      60Cx, since mine already has it.

      Although, I just checked, and they're $18 (REI), or $17.change (incl
      shipping, amazon).

      - d.

      --
      Dominic J. Eidson