Re: Happy New Year Song

  • A Allen (SEMIK)
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 2, 2008
      Hear! Hear! I agree with Vicki about our Poet Laureate! And our
      Thanks go to Moosiegirl and The Outlaw as well. You guys always blush
      at the praises, but we do appreciate the effort you take to keep our
      geocaching spirits high!

      Audra and Matthew
      semik and mda_taz

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Vicki L. Almstrum"

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 3, 2008
        =blush=

        Just remember, Poets Laureates like de VERSEified company!

        Hop in, the words are fine!

        On Wed, 02 Jan 2008 14:16:05 -0000 "A Allen (SEMIK)"
        <al_allen327@...> writes:
        > Hear! Hear! I agree with Vicki about our Poet Laureate! And our
        > Thanks go to Moosiegirl and The Outlaw as well. You guys always
        > blush
        > at the praises, but we do appreciate the effort you take to keep our
        >
        > geocaching spirits high!
        >
        > Audra and Matthew
        > semik and mda_taz
        >
        > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Vicki L. Almstrum"
        > <almstrum@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > What a lovely tribute to Moosiegirl and the Outlaw! Barb, you
        > > invariably amaze with your beautifully designed stanzas for any
        > and
        > > all situations!!
        > >
        > > I vote to appoint Tygress to the honored and highly coveted
        > > position of Poet Laureate of Central Texas Geocaching!
        > >
        > > Happy New Year -- Gott Nytt År!!
        > >
        > > -- Vicki

        It isn't a lack of willpower, it's an abundance of momentum. --Cathy
        Guisewite