Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Congrats to bobchernow on hitting 2K!

  • Julie Perrine
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 1, 2008
      That a great milestone!  Congratulations,

      On 1/1/08, Candy Lind <candylind@...> wrote:

      I just noticed while reading logs on a cache that bobchernow passed
      2000 caches the week before Christmas. Congrats, Bob!

      P.S. When is your next visit to Central Texas??

      Happy Trails!
      Candy

    • Doc
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 1, 2008
        Congrats Bob!
        Barry
        aka Doc Geo

        Candy Lind <candylind@...> wrote:
        I just noticed while reading logs on a cache that bobchernow passed
        2000 caches the week before Christmas. Congrats, Bob!

        P.S. When is your next visit to Central Texas??

        Happy Trails!
        Candy

      • Richard Young
        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 1, 2008
          Congrats Bob!  Cache on!

          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 1, 2008
            woo woo!

            On Wed, 02 Jan 2008 03:25:29 -0000 "Candy Lind" <candylind@...>
            writes:
            > I just noticed while reading logs on a cache that bobchernow passed
            > 2000 caches the week before Christmas. Congrats, Bob!
            >
            > P.S. When is your next visit to Central Texas??
            >
            > Happy Trails!
            > Candy

            It isn't a lack of willpower, it's an abundance of momentum. --Cathy
            Guisewite
          • palbers@austin.rr.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 1, 2008
              WooHoo!WTG!

              I'll be out your way Jan 13-18. Let me know if you want to start working
              towards 3k. :)

              Congrats!

              -paul
              HiDude_98

              ---- Candy Lind <candylind@...> wrote:
              > I just noticed while reading logs on a cache that bobchernow passed
              > 2000 caches the week before Christmas. Congrats, Bob!
              >
              > P.S. When is your next visit to Central Texas??
              >
              > Happy Trails!
              > Candy

            • Bob Chernow
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 2, 2008
                Candy Lind wrote:

                I just noticed while reading logs on a cache that bobchernow passed
                2000 caches the week before Christmas. Congrats, Bob!

                P.S. When is your next visit to Central Texas??

                Happy Trails!
                Candy

                Thanks for all the congrats! Thats more than I got from the NC cachers :-(. I miss you guys and gals. I had fun a few weeks back when Team Tracker (or at least half of it) was here and we took a leisurely 28 cache afternoon spree. I think we pushed Jay over a milestone. I think it was 2300 but the memory fails me.

                Candy,

                I am not sure. I might be in Dallas the week of 1/28 and also might be in Austin sometime in February but that is looking less likely. I know I have a class scheduled to teach in Austin sometime before June so I will let you know.

                Paul,

                I am sure I can squeeze in at least one day of caching while you are here. Give me a ring when you get in.

                bobchernow aka Bob Chernow aka Bobo
              • A Allen (SEMIK)
                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 2, 2008
                  Hey Bob! You rock! Way to go on your 2K milestone. Glad to see
                  you're still plugging away. Don't fret about the NC folks. We
                  still love you and will come to visit when we can! Congrats!

                  Audra and Matthew
                  semik and mda_taz

                  --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Bob Chernow