Congrats to bobchernow on hitting 2K!

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 1, 2008
      I just noticed while reading logs on a cache that bobchernow passed
      2000 caches the week before Christmas. Congrats, Bob!

      P.S. When is your next visit to Central Texas??

      Happy Trails!
      Candy
    • Julie Perrine

        Message 3 of 8 , Jan 1, 2008
          Congrats Bob!
          Barry
          aka Doc Geo

          Candy Lind <candylind@...> wrote:
          I just noticed while reading logs on a cache that bobchernow passed
          2000 caches the week before Christmas. Congrats, Bob!

          P.S. When is your next visit to Central Texas??

          Happy Trails!
          Candy

        • Richard Young
          Message 4 of 8 , Jan 1, 2008
            Congrats Bob!  Cache on!

            Message 5 of 8 , Jan 1, 2008
              woo woo!

              On Wed, 02 Jan 2008 03:25:29 -0000 "Candy Lind" <candylind@...>
              writes:
              > I just noticed while reading logs on a cache that bobchernow passed
              > 2000 caches the week before Christmas. Congrats, Bob!
              >
              > P.S. When is your next visit to Central Texas??
              >
              > Happy Trails!
              > Candy

              It isn't a lack of willpower, it's an abundance of momentum. --Cathy
              Guisewite
            • palbers@austin.rr.com
              Message 6 of 8 , Jan 1, 2008
                WooHoo!WTG!

                I'll be out your way Jan 13-18. Let me know if you want to start working
                towards 3k. :)

                Congrats!

                -paul
                HiDude_98

                ---- Candy Lind <candylind@...> wrote:
                > I just noticed while reading logs on a cache that bobchernow passed
                > 2000 caches the week before Christmas. Congrats, Bob!
                >
                > P.S. When is your next visit to Central Texas??
                >
                > Happy Trails!
                > Candy

              • Bob Chernow
                Message 7 of 8 , Jan 2, 2008
                  Candy Lind wrote:

                  I just noticed while reading logs on a cache that bobchernow passed
                  2000 caches the week before Christmas. Congrats, Bob!

                  P.S. When is your next visit to Central Texas??

                  Happy Trails!
                  Candy

                  Thanks for all the congrats! Thats more than I got from the NC cachers :-(. I miss you guys and gals. I had fun a few weeks back when Team Tracker (or at least half of it) was here and we took a leisurely 28 cache afternoon spree. I think we pushed Jay over a milestone. I think it was 2300 but the memory fails me.

                  Candy,

                  I am not sure. I might be in Dallas the week of 1/28 and also might be in Austin sometime in February but that is looking less likely. I know I have a class scheduled to teach in Austin sometime before June so I will let you know.

                  Paul,

                  I am sure I can squeeze in at least one day of caching while you are here. Give me a ring when you get in.

                  bobchernow aka Bob Chernow aka Bobo
                • A Allen (SEMIK)
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jan 2, 2008
                    Hey Bob! You rock! Way to go on your 2K milestone. Glad to see
                    you're still plugging away. Don't fret about the NC folks. We
                    still love you and will come to visit when we can! Congrats!

                    Audra and Matthew
                    semik and mda_taz

                    --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Bob Chernow