Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: TPW Fall Wildlife Expo

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2003
      Wow, Steve, I didn't see that, I've been so busy! Thanks for pointing it out. I added some input; I think GARMIN and MAGELLAN would be more than happy to be there, with loaner GPS units which people can use to go find their first cache, don't you???

      Candy Lind    candylind@...
      I can quit any time ... really, I CAN!!