Re: [SPAM] [CentralTexasGeocachers] DNF's later found

  • Heather Ford
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2007
      No need to edit the DNF - it is a testament that you tried before, and where you once failed, you have persevered until you reached success.

      That said, I'm one of those folks that HATE to admit to a DNF.  I never record one on the first attempt, rarely on the 2nd.  My daughter, Ronin's Ayame, insists that her mom is going around the bend on "Would you like fries with that?" and that after at least 6 attempts (including Christmas Day, when they were closed), I should give up and admit I won't ever get this one.  And yet, I can't make myself log that DNF....

      Heather/Ronin's Gal