Re: Some ideas between us for caching on Thursday???

  • Tanya Phillips
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 1, 2003
      I haven't done many at all, so it will be easy to find ones I
      haven't done. The ones you suggested sound fine to me. email me off
      list with your home phone and cell phone and regular email address
      and we can set up the meeting.
      tanyamp @ austin.rr.com
      Gadget Girl

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "L. Kevin D."
      <kdytrich@y...> wrote:
      > Darn it, I did that one 2 months ago in 95° heat. I would like to
      do
      > the Talleyrand Temtation (GC2BB6) AND Patches,patches,patches
      (GCG9N8)
      > and a couple in Great Hills Park. I don't mind going to any that
      I've
      > done before if you don't doing the same. Hopefully we can find
      some
      > that we both haven't done.
      >
      > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Tanya Phillips"
      > <tanyamp@a...> wrote:
      > > Kevin,
      > > We could start with Homing In and go from there to nearby caches.
      > > (3/2) 29 Mar '03 Here Homing In by Team GeoDillo (GCEE9F)
      > > Texas (United States) 4 days ago*

      ----
      > > -----------
      > >

      > > (1/1) 23 Jan '03 0.3mi
      > > NW Dogs Off Leash by outofbounds (GCC905)
      > > Texas (United States) 3 days ago*

      ----
      > > -----------
      > >

      > > (2/1) 10 Nov '02 0.3mi
      > > SW Cache o' cash by Team Chachke (GCA6B0)
      > > Texas (United States) 6 days ago*

      ----
      > > -----------
      > >

      > > (1.5/2) 1 Jan '03 0.8mi
      > > SW It's Balcones Fault... Too by Blizzard (GCBC90)
      > > Texas (United States) 19 Sep 03

      ----
      > > -----------
      > >

      > > (1.5/1) 21 Sep '03 0.9mi
      > > SE Needle Nose by TurtleGirl & Shelly (GCGY3W)
      > > Texas (United States) 4 days ago*
      > >

      > > (2/1.5) 11 Oct '01 2.1mi
      > > SW A Penny for the View by RoyD & Butterscotch Basset (GC21CB)
      > > Texas (United States) 07 Sep 03

      ----
      > > -----------
      > >

      > > (1.5/1) 4 Sep '03 2.1mi
      > > SE WCFBC#1: Mr. Roger's Cache by The Rogers Family (GCGV7Z)
      > > Texas (United States) 10 Sep 03

      ----
      > > -----------
      > >

      > > (1/1) 20 Dec '01 2.3mi
      > > S Packrat Stash by Weezie & HB (GC2D5C)
      > > Texas (United States) 6 days ago*

      ----
      > > -----------
      > >

      > > (1.5/2) 21 May '02 2.7mi
      > > SW The New Mt. Bonnell by chloew (GC5AC8)
      > > Texas (United States) 20 Sep 03
    • L. Kevin D.
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 1, 2003
        We're planning to meet at Talleyrand Temptation (GC2BB6) at 10AM, if
        anybody else wants to join us.

        Kevin

        <tanyamp@a...> wrote:
        > I can go after I take my puppy to the vet really quick for her 9:00
        > routine vacs. If 9:30am or so is not too late?
        > Gadget Girl
        > Oak Hill SW
        > Team Bubba
        >
        > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "L. Kevin D."
        > <kdytrich@y...> wrote:
        > > I'm available Thurday. Any takers?
        > >
        > > Kevin
      • Wayne Lind
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 1, 2003
          We haven't been there recently, but if I remember correctly, mosquitoe repellant would be a good idea.