Re: TPW Fall Wildlife Expo

  • BlazerMan
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2003
      9key was trying to drum up some interest in running a booth at the
      expo:

      http://www.texasgeocaching.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=717

      I'm still interested.

      -BlazerMan

      <candylind@e...> wrote:
      > WHY IN THE WORLD HAVEN'T WE THOUGHT ABOUT GETTING GEOCACHING INTO
      THE BIG TPW WILDLIFE EXPO WEEKENDS?
    • Candy Lind
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2003
        Wow, Steve, I didn't see that, I've been so busy! Thanks for pointing it out. I added some input; I think GARMIN and MAGELLAN would be more than happy to be there, with loaner GPS units which people can use to go find their first cache, don't you???

        Candy Lind    candylind@...
        I can quit any time ... really, I CAN!!