And a Merry Christmas to All

  • peterhey2
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 25, 2007
      Paparazzi Pete and Wanakenagirl want to wish everyone a very Merry
      Christmas and hope that the joy of the season finds everyone well,
      happy and healthy. May all your wishes find themselves under your
      Christmas Tree this year, and let us all hope that the price of
      gasoline goes down so we may continue our various quests without having
      to take out a loan to do it.