Re: Geo Poker Run Event

  • gtbevo2000
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 1, 2003
      This sounds like a blast but I'm with Candy - October is full for me
      and November would work much better!!

      Alyson
    • Dan Miner
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 1, 2003
        This sounds like a lot of fun! My vote for a date: Nov. 2.

        - Dan (WhiteShark)

      • Tanya Phillips
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 1, 2003
          I would go Oct 18th or 19th if it is in the morning thru early
          afternoon!!! Sounds awesome!!!
          Tanya
          Gadget Girl

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "Essiar"
        • Megindler@aol.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 1, 2003
            Sounds like a total blast!  But I think I am doomed for all weekends.  It does depend though if 11/1 is the start of deer season.  If not, I just might be able to do that weekend.  I may just have to meet you all for the fun and brewskie session of the event!!  ;o)
          • Perrine Julie-ra5686
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 2, 2003
              Cool idea. Either weekend works for me if the party starts around 11 or later.

              No offense to Greg, but has he cached enough to be up for this task?

              I like the idea of one person hiding all the caches, though. Gives everyone an even start.

              Depending on where caches are hidden in the park, hitting 7 may taken longer than you want and leave less time for the party. Just a thought that you might want to take this to a smaller park or use a limited area .....

              Make it happen!

              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 4, 2003
                I Am in.

                This sounds like a blast but I'm with Candy - October is full for me
                and November would work much better!!

                Alyson

                Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to