Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Private vs Public Property

  • Doc
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 21, 2007
      Asking the closest person/neighbor for info on the property usually works for me....
      Barry
      aka Doc Geo

      mschref <mschref@...> wrote:
      Regarding the recent discussion on the cache that wasn't really in the
      greenbelt but on private lands - is there a quick way to tell if a
      location is public or private? How do you find out and how do you
      learn who you have to talk to to get permission to place a cache there?

      Martha/motx