Wanted: 60CS mount "cradle"

  • Julie Perrine
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 20, 2007
      Does anybody have a Garmin 60CS mount "cradle" that they don't need?  The part I'm talking about is the part that hooks to the back of the GPS.  I don't need the part that mounts to the handlebars or dashboard or whatever, just the "cradle".  I'm sure my spare is somewhere, I just am too scared to put my hand in "there" to find it.  LOL!

      I'm willing to pay $5 for it and pick it up if you have one you don't need because you're using another system, upgraded to a different model or whatever.

      Thanks!

      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 21, 2007
        Sorry, using ours.... but Cabelas right near you had them for $14. Of course, going to Cabelas this time of year.... (go to the Marine section, and you may have to send one of those cute guys into the back for it, silly stockers).

        On Thu, 20 Dec 2007 22:45:14 -0600 "Julie Perrine" <mrscaptainpicard@...> writes:
        Does anybody have a Garmin 60CS mount "cradle" that they don't need?  The part I'm talking about is the part that hooks to the back of the GPS.  I don't need the part that mounts to the handlebars or dashboard or whatever, just the "cradle".  I'm sure my spare is somewhere, I just am too scared to put my hand in "there" to find it.  LOL!

        I'm willing to pay $5 for it and pick it up if you have one you don't need because you're using another system, upgraded to a different model or whatever.

        Thanks!

        When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad, and that is my religion. --Abraham Lincoln
        @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
        Each day comes bearing its own gifts. Untie the ribbons. --Ruth Ann Schabaker
      • Rich and Di Michelson
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 21, 2007
          With 10,000+ caches to your name, how many of those were found by sticking your hand in "there"???  :)

          --Di

          On 20/12/2007, Julie Perrine <mrscaptainpicard@...> wrote:

           I'm sure my spare is somewhere, I just am too scared to put my hand in "there" to find it.  LOL!

          Moderator Central

          An online resource

          for moderators

          of Yahoo! Groups.

          Yahoo! Groups

          Parenting Zone

          Share experiences

          with other parents.

          Yahoo! Groups

          Be a Better Planet

          Share with others

          Help the Planet.

          .

        • Perrine, Julie
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 21, 2007

            EXACTLY!  And none of them were as SCARY as the thought of looking under my bed!   YIKES!

            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 21, 2007
              With 10,000+ caches to your name, how many of those were found by sticking your hand in "there"???  :)

              --Di

              @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@,.-:*'``'*:-.,@

              That's what Away Teams are for.... oh, Ensign! Yeah, you in the red shirt.....

            • Perrine, Julie
              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 21, 2007

                Them’s FIGHTIN words, Barb!

                Julie Perrine

                AMD Sales Finance

                512.602.7190

                With 10,000+ caches to your name, how many of those were found by sticking your hand in "there"???  :)

                --Di

                @,.-:*'``'*: -.,@,.-:* '``'*:-., @

                That's what Away Teams are for.... oh, Ensign! Yeah, you in the red shirt.....

                Message 7 of 10 , Dec 21, 2007
                • Dominic J. Eidson
                  Message 8 of 10 , Dec 28, 2007
                    (I just found this in my "failed to send" folder - seems I tried sending
                    from the wrong address the first time....)

                    Julie,

                    On Thu, 20 Dec 2007, Julie Perrine wrote:

                    > Does anybody have a Garmin 60CS mount "cradle" that they don't need? The
                    > I'm willing to pay $5 for it and pick it up if you have one you don't need

                    I'll split the cost for the handlebar mount+"cradle" 50/50 with you, since
                    I need to get a second handlebar mount but won't need the cradle for the
                    60Cx, since mine already has it.

                    Although, I just checked, and they're $18 (REI), or $17.change (incl
                    shipping, amazon).

                    - d.

                    --
                    Dominic J. Eidson
                    "Baruk Khazad! Khazad ai-menu!" - Gimli
                    Message 9 of 10 , Dec 29, 2007
                      Cool!  I think Cabelas has it for $14.  I'm going to check out a couple of internet sites and see if I can get it cheap with free shipping.  Either way, splitting works great!  I'll let you know when I have it.

                      Cheers,

                      Message 10 of 10 , Jan 2, 2008
                        Hi Dominic,
                        I haven't found a deal online I like, and I'm heading into a very busy week where I don't see myself getting to the store, so if you want to do the procurement part of our transaction, feel free!  I live south central and could meet up with you someplace centrally located/convenient.
                        Otherwise, I'll just take care of it when I get freed up.
                        Cheers,