Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Japan Geocoin

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 18, 2007
      What's done is done, though you could email the Deafdillos and ask them to 'drop' it in the event (if Richard and Natalie don't read about it here).... I suspect they'll drop it nearby, so it won't loose but a couple miles.
      No worries.

      Typically when we 'old hands' grab a coin from somewhere other than where it's listed, we'll drop and grab out of that spot, so the miles are preserved. Though sometimes we forget, too.

      =smile=

      On Tue, 18 Dec 2007 13:54:50 -0600 "Michelle Smith" <michelle@...> writes:

      Hi all.  Mishshel here.  As a lot of you know, my husband picked up a beautiful Japan Geocoin in Tokyo .  I forgot to log a “drop” at the Xmas party and now the Deafdillos are in possession.  Because of this, its mileage has not been recorded.  (Deafdillo logged a grab so it’s no longer on my account.)  Should I be concerned about the mileage issue?

      Thanks!

      Michelle Smith

      When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad, and that is my religion. --Abraham Lincoln
      Each day comes bearing its own gifts. Untie the ribbons. --Ruth Ann Schabaker