Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: cache birthday party

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 1, 2003
      I think you were answering about the Event Cache at Zilker and not about MUGS. But HOW NEAT!! about your daughter wanting to have a geocaching party. Ask her if you can invite all their mommies and daddies, too! Maybe we can collect up some GPSr's for you to borrow ... I think Wayne and I could give ours up for a bit! :-)

      Candy Lind    candylind@...
      I can quit any time ... really, I CAN!!
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2003
        OH Candy, that's so sweet of you! My gut feeling on this one is I
        will have my hands full with a bunch of 7 yr olds tracking goodies
        in the park, don't know that I can handle babysitting all their moms
        and dads too. :-)
        But your statement does give me the idea to turn this into
        an "official event" for all of us. Lil Es's Birthday Bash Cache?
        Hmmm... I'll have to think about this one. Not sure I can focus on
        both "events" at the same time. Speaking of birthdays, my 50th
        (UGH!) is coming up and have no solid plans as of now. Are there
        any "legal" issues about having an insane birthday cache party with
        cache stashes such as bottles of tequila, cases of beer, etc.? Wow,
        might be challenging to hide a case of beer. Would that be a BURP as
        opposed to an URP?

        <candylind@e...> wrote:
        > I think you were answering about the Event Cache at Zilker and not
        about MUGS. But HOW NEAT!! about your daughter wanting to have a
        geocaching party. Ask her if you can invite all their mommies and
        daddies, too! Maybe we can collect up some GPSr's for you to
        borrow ... I think Wayne and I could give ours up for a bit! :-)

        > Candy Lind candylind@e...
        > "Hello, my name is Candy, I go by Moosiegirl, and I am a
        GEOCACHER."
        http://www.txga.net
        > in the Austin area:
      • Candy Lind
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 1, 2003
          I'm afraid that the booze would probably not fly as a cache, since it would be a "one time only find"! You know that there would be no trading ... it would just be GONE! LOL

          Don't be depressed about the big 5-oh. There are those among us, who will remain nameless (but her initials are Moosiegirl), who are only a year behind you ...