Meds for your favorite cachehound discounted!

  • Candy Lind
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2003
      I don't remember if I mentioned to the Centex crew when I bought flea treatment for my cache kitty (HA!) from a place in Australia called The Pet Shed, but I want to tell the story again so you pet owners can take advantage.

      I priced Front Line Plus Flea Treatment on the internet in May, because it runs anywhere from $10-15 a treatment at the vet's office. The best price I found was $39.95 plus shipping from the Pet Shed for a 6-month supply. It ended up being about $45 if I remember correctly, while it would have cost a minimum of $60 at the vet. They air-mailed it, and I got it in less than 5 days!

      I was very happy for the great price and for the super service, of course ... but it gets better. I just got a reminder in my email that my last order was placed in May, and asking if I would like to re-order. It included an order form for the item I ordered! As far as I'm concerned, they have a customer for as long as I have a pet. They have really learned how to use the internet to its best advantage to get and KEEP customers.

      Candy Lind    candylind@...
      I can quit any time ... really, I CAN!!