RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Re: insider tip on garmins

  • Perrine, Julie
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 10, 2007

      The infrared sharing is something we all talked about, but I didn’t imagine that they’d go the full paperless info route!  That could actually get me to buy one even though I own more than enough GPSs for a lifetime.

      They can skip the bluecharts and load me right up with roads, though!  I’m sure that was just what the models have at Bass Pro Shops.