Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] OT: Wildflower Luminations

  • Kevin (KoosKoos)
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 8, 2007
      And off-topic...if you go Sunday evening, you'll get to enjoy my son (Towak) playing steel drums with the Bailey band as they perform. ;)

      Kevin
      KoosKoos

      On Dec 8, 2007 5:43 PM, Barbara Dukette < bjdukette@...> wrote:

      Did you see that the Rock that Rolls has rolled to the Wildflower Center?  So it's kinda on topic, no?

      emmy_n_sapphie < mbb2001@...> wrote:
      The Ladybird Johnson Wildflower Ceneter is having its annual luminarie
      event tonight & tomorrow (Sat & Sun) from 6-9pm. It usually costs $10
      to get in, but this year, you can get in free if you bring 2 canned
      goods per person to donate to the food bank. It's spectacular & you are
      helping out a good cause.Here's the link:
      http://www.wildflower.org/luminations/
      Mary Beth
      (emmy-n-sapphie)

      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 9, 2007
        Why is 'everything' the same weekend?!? =pout=

        On Sat, 08 Dec 2007 23:23:28 -0000 "emmy_n_sapphie" <mbb2001@...>
        writes:
        > The Ladybird Johnson Wildflower Ceneter is having its annual
        > luminarie
        > event tonight & tomorrow (Sat & Sun) from 6-9pm. It usually costs
        > $10
        > to get in, but this year, you can get in free if you bring 2 canned
        >
        > goods per person to donate to the food bank. It's spectacular & you
        > are
        > helping out a good cause.Here's the link:
        > http://www.wildflower.org/luminations/
        > Mary Beth
        > (emmy-n-sapphie)

        Life is a hard battle anyway, and if we laugh and sing a little as we
        fight the good fight of freedom, it makes it all go easier. --Sojourner
        Truth