Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] OT: Wildflower Luminations

  • Barbara Dukette
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 8, 2007
      Did you see that the Rock that Rolls has rolled to the Wildflower Center?  So it's kinda on topic, no?

      emmy_n_sapphie <mbb2001@...> wrote:
      The Ladybird Johnson Wildflower Ceneter is having its annual luminarie
      event tonight & tomorrow (Sat & Sun) from 6-9pm. It usually costs $10
      to get in, but this year, you can get in free if you bring 2 canned
      goods per person to donate to the food bank. It's spectacular & you are
      helping out a good cause.Here's the link:
      http://www.wildflow er.org/luminatio ns/
      Mary Beth
      (emmy-n-sapphie)

    • Kevin (KoosKoos)

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 9, 2007
          Why is 'everything' the same weekend?!? =pout=

          On Sat, 08 Dec 2007 23:23:28 -0000 "emmy_n_sapphie" <mbb2001@...>
          writes:
          > The Ladybird Johnson Wildflower Ceneter is having its annual
          > luminarie
          > event tonight & tomorrow (Sat & Sun) from 6-9pm. It usually costs
          > $10
          > to get in, but this year, you can get in free if you bring 2 canned
          >
          > goods per person to donate to the food bank. It's spectacular & you
          > are
          > helping out a good cause.Here's the link:
          > http://www.wildflower.org/luminations/
          > Mary Beth
          > (emmy-n-sapphie)

          Life is a hard battle anyway, and if we laugh and sing a little as we
          fight the good fight of freedom, it makes it all go easier. --Sojourner
          Truth