Re: new cacher!

  • rgbryan666
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 4, 2007
      Contrats on the new grandchild! Going to hide a commemorative cache
      in his name?

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "cybercat"
      <cybercat@...> wrote:

      > Just had to tell everyone I got to witness the birth of my first
      grandchild, Colter Bryce Stewart, at 7:32 PM today. It was an awesome
      experience! I'm gonna create an account for him right now! Hopefully,
      he will be a little geek so he can show his grandma the nuances of
      GSAK and how to pull up maps and stuff on a laptop! WooHoo! What a
      great day!!