Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] new cacher!

    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 4, 2007
      congrats!!!!
      You don't LOOK like a gramma! Beyond that wide cheesy grin that puts an
      FTF dance to SHAME, of course.

      On Mon, 3 Dec 2007 22:08:07 -0600 "cybercat" <cybercat@...> writes:
      Just had to tell everyone I got to witness the birth of my first
      grandchild, Colter Bryce Stewart, at 7:32 PM today. It was an awesome
      experience! I'm gonna create an account for him right now! Hopefully, he
      will be a little geek so he can show his grandma the nuances of GSAK and
      how to pull up maps and stuff on a laptop! WooHoo! What a great day!!
      Jana

      @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
      Life is a hard battle anyway, and if we laugh and sing a little as we
      fight the good fight of freedom, it makes it all go easier. --Sojourner
      Truth
    • Pete
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 4, 2007
        Awwww congratulations Grandma - sheesh you hardly seem old enough to be one of us.

        Paparazzi Pete

        Just had to tell everyone I got to witness the birth of my first grandchild, Colter Bryce Stewart, at 7:32 PM today.  It was an awesome experience! I'm gonna create an account for him right now! Hopefully, he will be a little geek so he can show his grandma the nuances of  GSAK and how to pull up maps and stuff on a laptop! WooHoo!  What a great day!!
        Jana

      • Maria "theJump"
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 4, 2007
          too wonderful for words ...
          -Maria

          On Dec 3, 2007 10:14 PM, Renee <zenfire@...> wrote:

          Awwww!!!  Congrats!

          Renee/zenfire

          Just had to tell everyone I got to witness the birth of my first grandchild, Colter Bryce Stewart, at 7:32 PM today.  It was an awesome experience! I'm gonna create an account for him right now! Hopefully, he will be a little geek so he can show his grandma the nuances of  GSAK and how to pull up maps and stuff on a laptop! WooHoo!  What a great day!!

          Jana

        • rgbryan666
          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 4, 2007
            Contrats on the new grandchild! Going to hide a commemorative cache
            in his name?

            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "cybercat"