Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] new cacher!

  • Barbara Dukette
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 3, 2007
      Congrats Gramma Jana! Two of my favorite JoJos are my grandkids, Chloe the Cacher and Simon the Seeker.  I know you'll have years of fun with your little one, too.
      Barbara (GiGi and JoJo)

      cybercat <cybercat@...> wrote:
      Just had to tell everyone I got to witness the birth of my first grandchild, Colter Bryce Stewart, at 7:32 PM today.  It was an awesome experience! I'm gonna create an account for him right now! Hopefully, he will be a little geek so he can show his grandma the nuances of  GSAK and how to pull up maps and stuff on a laptop! WooHoo!  What a great day!!
      Jana

    • Scott Leake
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 4, 2007
        Congrats Jana! I can see it now.....A little yellow Etrex,tiny hiking
        boots,a big floppy hat,all while hanging out in a brand new smiley
        backpack/baby carrier looking for all of the kid friendly caches next
        to playgrounds with his grandma! You are going to have a ball!!!!

        Scott & Judy
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 4, 2007
          congrats!!!!
          You don't LOOK like a gramma! Beyond that wide cheesy grin that puts an
          FTF dance to SHAME, of course.

          On Mon, 3 Dec 2007 22:08:07 -0600 "cybercat" <cybercat@...> writes:
          Just had to tell everyone I got to witness the birth of my first
          grandchild, Colter Bryce Stewart, at 7:32 PM today. It was an awesome
          experience! I'm gonna create an account for him right now! Hopefully, he
          will be a little geek so he can show his grandma the nuances of GSAK and
          how to pull up maps and stuff on a laptop! WooHoo! What a great day!!
          Jana

          @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
          Life is a hard battle anyway, and if we laugh and sing a little as we
          fight the good fight of freedom, it makes it all go easier. --Sojourner
          Truth
        • Pete
          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 4, 2007
            Awwww congratulations Grandma - sheesh you hardly seem old enough to be one of us.

            Paparazzi Pete

            Just had to tell everyone I got to witness the birth of my first grandchild, Colter Bryce Stewart, at 7:32 PM today.  It was an awesome experience! I'm gonna create an account for him right now! Hopefully, he will be a little geek so he can show his grandma the nuances of  GSAK and how to pull up maps and stuff on a laptop! WooHoo!  What a great day!!
            Jana

          • Maria "theJump"
            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 4, 2007
              too wonderful for words ...
              -Maria

              On Dec 3, 2007 10:14 PM, Renee <zenfire@...> wrote:

              Awwww!!!  Congrats!

              Renee/zenfire

              Just had to tell everyone I got to witness the birth of my first grandchild, Colter Bryce Stewart, at 7:32 PM today.  It was an awesome experience! I'm gonna create an account for him right now! Hopefully, he will be a little geek so he can show his grandma the nuances of  GSAK and how to pull up maps and stuff on a laptop! WooHoo!  What a great day!!

              Jana

            • rgbryan666
              Message 6 of 11 , Dec 4, 2007
                Contrats on the new grandchild! Going to hide a commemorative cache
                in his name?

                --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "cybercat"