Re: new cacher!

  • semperquestio
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 3, 2007
      Congrats! Welcome to the "Grands" Club!

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "cybercat"
      <cybercat@...> wrote:

      > Just had to tell everyone I got to witness the birth of my first
      grandchild, Colter Bryce Stewart, at 7:32 PM today. It was an awesome
      experience! I'm gonna create an account for him right now! Hopefully,
      he will be a little geek so he can show his grandma the nuances of
      GSAK and how to pull up maps and stuff on a laptop! WooHoo! What a
      great day!!
      > Jana

    • Barbara Dukette
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 3, 2007
        Congrats Gramma Jana! Two of my favorite JoJos are my grandkids, Chloe the Cacher and Simon the Seeker.  I know you'll have years of fun with your little one, too.
        Barbara (GiGi and JoJo)

        cybercat <cybercat@...> wrote:
        Just had to tell everyone I got to witness the birth of my first grandchild, Colter Bryce Stewart, at 7:32 PM today.  It was an awesome experience! I'm gonna create an account for him right now! Hopefully, he will be a little geek so he can show his grandma the nuances of  GSAK and how to pull up maps and stuff on a laptop! WooHoo!  What a great day!!
        Jana

      • Scott Leake
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 4, 2007
          Congrats Jana! I can see it now.....A little yellow Etrex,tiny hiking
          boots,a big floppy hat,all while hanging out in a brand new smiley
          backpack/baby carrier looking for all of the kid friendly caches next
          to playgrounds with his grandma! You are going to have a ball!!!!

          Scott & Judy
          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 4, 2007
            congrats!!!!
            You don't LOOK like a gramma! Beyond that wide cheesy grin that puts an
            FTF dance to SHAME, of course.

            On Mon, 3 Dec 2007 22:08:07 -0600 "cybercat" <cybercat@...> writes:
            Just had to tell everyone I got to witness the birth of my first
            grandchild, Colter Bryce Stewart, at 7:32 PM today. It was an awesome
            experience! I'm gonna create an account for him right now! Hopefully, he
            will be a little geek so he can show his grandma the nuances of GSAK and
            how to pull up maps and stuff on a laptop! WooHoo! What a great day!!
            Jana

            @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
            Life is a hard battle anyway, and if we laugh and sing a little as we
            fight the good fight of freedom, it makes it all go easier. --Sojourner
            Truth
          • Pete
            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 4, 2007
              Awwww congratulations Grandma - sheesh you hardly seem old enough to be one of us.

              Paparazzi Pete

              Just had to tell everyone I got to witness the birth of my first grandchild, Colter Bryce Stewart, at 7:32 PM today.  It was an awesome experience! I'm gonna create an account for him right now! Hopefully, he will be a little geek so he can show his grandma the nuances of  GSAK and how to pull up maps and stuff on a laptop! WooHoo!  What a great day!!
              Jana

            • Maria "theJump"
              Message 6 of 11 , Dec 4, 2007
                too wonderful for words ...
                -Maria

                On Dec 3, 2007 10:14 PM, Renee <zenfire@...> wrote:

                Awwww!!!  Congrats!

                Renee/zenfire

                Just had to tell everyone I got to witness the birth of my first grandchild, Colter Bryce Stewart, at 7:32 PM today.  It was an awesome experience! I'm gonna create an account for him right now! Hopefully, he will be a little geek so he can show his grandma the nuances of  GSAK and how to pull up maps and stuff on a laptop! WooHoo!  What a great day!!

                Jana

              • rgbryan666
                Message 7 of 11 , Dec 4, 2007
                  Contrats on the new grandchild! Going to hide a commemorative cache
                  in his name?