RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] new cacher!

  • Renee
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 3, 2007

      Awwww!!!  Congrats!

      Renee/zenfire

      From: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com [mailto: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of cybercat
      Sent: Monday, December 03, 2007 10:08 PM
      To: CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com ; SATXgeocachers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [CentralTexasGeocachers] new cacher!

      Just had to tell everyone I got to witness the birth of my first grandchild, Colter Bryce Stewart, at 7:32 PM today.  It was an awesome experience! I'm gonna create an account for him right now! Hopefully, he will be a little geek so he can show his grandma the nuances of  GSAK and how to pull up maps and stuff on a laptop! WooHoo!  What a great day!!

      Jana

    • Julie Perrine
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 3, 2007
        Uh OH!  If he's related to you, he'll be climbing trees by age two!  I'm so happy for you, Jana!

        On 12/3/07, cybercat <cybercat@...> wrote:

        Just had to tell everyone I got to witness the birth of my first grandchild, Colter Bryce Stewart, at 7:32 PM today.  It was an awesome experience! I'm gonna create an account for him right now! Hopefully, he will be a little geek so he can show his grandma the nuances of  GSAK and how to pull up maps and stuff on a laptop! WooHoo!  What a great day!!
        Jana

      • semperquestio
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 3, 2007
          Congrats! Welcome to the "Grands" Club!

          --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "cybercat"
          <cybercat@...> wrote:

          > Just had to tell everyone I got to witness the birth of my first
          grandchild, Colter Bryce Stewart, at 7:32 PM today. It was an awesome
          experience! I'm gonna create an account for him right now! Hopefully,
          he will be a little geek so he can show his grandma the nuances of
          GSAK and how to pull up maps and stuff on a laptop! WooHoo! What a
          great day!!
          > Jana

        • Barbara Dukette
          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 3, 2007
            Congrats Gramma Jana! Two of my favorite JoJos are my grandkids, Chloe the Cacher and Simon the Seeker.  I know you'll have years of fun with your little one, too.
            Barbara (GiGi and JoJo)

            cybercat <cybercat@...> wrote:
            Just had to tell everyone I got to witness the birth of my first grandchild, Colter Bryce Stewart, at 7:32 PM today.  It was an awesome experience! I'm gonna create an account for him right now! Hopefully, he will be a little geek so he can show his grandma the nuances of  GSAK and how to pull up maps and stuff on a laptop! WooHoo!  What a great day!!
            Jana

          • Scott Leake
            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 4, 2007
              Congrats Jana! I can see it now.....A little yellow Etrex,tiny hiking
              boots,a big floppy hat,all while hanging out in a brand new smiley
              backpack/baby carrier looking for all of the kid friendly caches next
              to playgrounds with his grandma! You are going to have a ball!!!!

              Scott & Judy
              Message 6 of 11 , Dec 4, 2007
                congrats!!!!
                You don't LOOK like a gramma! Beyond that wide cheesy grin that puts an
                FTF dance to SHAME, of course.

                On Mon, 3 Dec 2007 22:08:07 -0600 "cybercat" <cybercat@...> writes:
                Just had to tell everyone I got to witness the birth of my first
                grandchild, Colter Bryce Stewart, at 7:32 PM today. It was an awesome
                experience! I'm gonna create an account for him right now! Hopefully, he
                will be a little geek so he can show his grandma the nuances of GSAK and
                how to pull up maps and stuff on a laptop! WooHoo! What a great day!!
                Jana

                @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
                Life is a hard battle anyway, and if we laugh and sing a little as we
                fight the good fight of freedom, it makes it all go easier. --Sojourner
                Truth
              • Pete
                Message 7 of 11 , Dec 4, 2007
                  Awwww congratulations Grandma - sheesh you hardly seem old enough to be one of us.

                  Paparazzi Pete

                  Just had to tell everyone I got to witness the birth of my first grandchild, Colter Bryce Stewart, at 7:32 PM today.  It was an awesome experience! I'm gonna create an account for him right now! Hopefully, he will be a little geek so he can show his grandma the nuances of  GSAK and how to pull up maps and stuff on a laptop! WooHoo!  What a great day!!
                  Jana

                • Maria "theJump"
                  Message 8 of 11 , Dec 4, 2007
                    too wonderful for words ...
                    -Maria

                    On Dec 3, 2007 10:14 PM, Renee <zenfire@...> wrote:

                    Awwww!!!  Congrats!

                    Renee/zenfire

                    Just had to tell everyone I got to witness the birth of my first grandchild, Colter Bryce Stewart, at 7:32 PM today.  It was an awesome experience! I'm gonna create an account for him right now! Hopefully, he will be a little geek so he can show his grandma the nuances of  GSAK and how to pull up maps and stuff on a laptop! WooHoo!  What a great day!!

                    Jana

                  • rgbryan666
                    Message 9 of 11 , Dec 4, 2007
                      Contrats on the new grandchild! Going to hide a commemorative cache
                      in his name?