Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] new cacher!

  • Cindy
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 3, 2007
      Yeah!  Congratulations Grammy!  One down, one to go!  :)

      On Dec 3, 2007 10:08 PM, cybercat <cybercat@...> wrote:

      Just had to tell everyone I got to witness the birth of my first grandchild, Colter Bryce Stewart, at 7:32 PM today.  It was an awesome experience! I'm gonna create an account for him right now! Hopefully, he will be a little geek so he can show his grandma the nuances of  GSAK and how to pull up maps and stuff on a laptop! WooHoo!  What a great day!!
      Jana

    • Renee
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 3, 2007

        Awwww!!!  Congrats!

        Renee/zenfire

        Just had to tell everyone I got to witness the birth of my first grandchild, Colter Bryce Stewart, at 7:32 PM today.  It was an awesome experience! I'm gonna create an account for him right now! Hopefully, he will be a little geek so he can show his grandma the nuances of  GSAK and how to pull up maps and stuff on a laptop! WooHoo!  What a great day!!

        Jana

      • Julie Perrine
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 3, 2007
          Uh OH!  If he's related to you, he'll be climbing trees by age two!  I'm so happy for you, Jana!

          On 12/3/07, cybercat <cybercat@...> wrote:

          Just had to tell everyone I got to witness the birth of my first grandchild, Colter Bryce Stewart, at 7:32 PM today.  It was an awesome experience! I'm gonna create an account for him right now! Hopefully, he will be a little geek so he can show his grandma the nuances of  GSAK and how to pull up maps and stuff on a laptop! WooHoo!  What a great day!!
          Jana

        • semperquestio
          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 3, 2007
            Congrats! Welcome to the "Grands" Club!

            --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "cybercat"
            <cybercat@...> wrote:

            > Just had to tell everyone I got to witness the birth of my first
            grandchild, Colter Bryce Stewart, at 7:32 PM today. It was an awesome
            experience! I'm gonna create an account for him right now! Hopefully,
            he will be a little geek so he can show his grandma the nuances of
            GSAK and how to pull up maps and stuff on a laptop! WooHoo! What a
            great day!!
            > Jana

          • Barbara Dukette
            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 3, 2007
              Congrats Gramma Jana! Two of my favorite JoJos are my grandkids, Chloe the Cacher and Simon the Seeker.  I know you'll have years of fun with your little one, too.
              Barbara (GiGi and JoJo)

              cybercat <cybercat@...> wrote:
              Just had to tell everyone I got to witness the birth of my first grandchild, Colter Bryce Stewart, at 7:32 PM today.  It was an awesome experience! I'm gonna create an account for him right now! Hopefully, he will be a little geek so he can show his grandma the nuances of  GSAK and how to pull up maps and stuff on a laptop! WooHoo!  What a great day!!
              Jana

            • Scott Leake
              Message 6 of 11 , Dec 4, 2007
                Congrats Jana! I can see it now.....A little yellow Etrex,tiny hiking
                boots,a big floppy hat,all while hanging out in a brand new smiley
                backpack/baby carrier looking for all of the kid friendly caches next
                to playgrounds with his grandma! You are going to have a ball!!!!

                Scott & Judy
                Message 7 of 11 , Dec 4, 2007
                  congrats!!!!
                  You don't LOOK like a gramma! Beyond that wide cheesy grin that puts an
                  FTF dance to SHAME, of course.

                  On Mon, 3 Dec 2007 22:08:07 -0600 "cybercat" <cybercat@...> writes:
                  Just had to tell everyone I got to witness the birth of my first
                  grandchild, Colter Bryce Stewart, at 7:32 PM today. It was an awesome
                  experience! I'm gonna create an account for him right now! Hopefully, he
                  will be a little geek so he can show his grandma the nuances of GSAK and
                  how to pull up maps and stuff on a laptop! WooHoo! What a great day!!
                  Jana

                  @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
                  Life is a hard battle anyway, and if we laugh and sing a little as we
                  fight the good fight of freedom, it makes it all go easier. --Sojourner
                  Truth
                • Pete
                  Message 8 of 11 , Dec 4, 2007
                    Awwww congratulations Grandma - sheesh you hardly seem old enough to be one of us.

                    Paparazzi Pete

                    Just had to tell everyone I got to witness the birth of my first grandchild, Colter Bryce Stewart, at 7:32 PM today.  It was an awesome experience! I'm gonna create an account for him right now! Hopefully, he will be a little geek so he can show his grandma the nuances of  GSAK and how to pull up maps and stuff on a laptop! WooHoo!  What a great day!!
                    Jana

                  • Maria "theJump"
                    Message 9 of 11 , Dec 4, 2007
                      too wonderful for words ...
                      -Maria

                      On Dec 3, 2007 10:14 PM, Renee <zenfire@...> wrote:

                      Awwww!!!  Congrats!

                      Renee/zenfire

                      Just had to tell everyone I got to witness the birth of my first grandchild, Colter Bryce Stewart, at 7:32 PM today.  It was an awesome experience! I'm gonna create an account for him right now! Hopefully, he will be a little geek so he can show his grandma the nuances of  GSAK and how to pull up maps and stuff on a laptop! WooHoo!  What a great day!!

                      Jana

                    • rgbryan666
                      Message 10 of 11 , Dec 4, 2007
                        Contrats on the new grandchild! Going to hide a commemorative cache
                        in his name?