new cacher!

  • cybercat
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 3, 2007
      Just had to tell everyone I got to witness the birth of my first grandchild, Colter Bryce Stewart, at 7:32 PM today.  It was an awesome experience! I'm gonna create an account for him right now! Hopefully, he will be a little geek so he can show his grandma the nuances of  GSAK and how to pull up maps and stuff on a laptop! WooHoo!  What a great day!!
      Jana
    • Cindy
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 3, 2007
        Yeah!  Congratulations Grammy!  One down, one to go!  :)

        On Dec 3, 2007 10:08 PM, cybercat <cybercat@...> wrote:

        Just had to tell everyone I got to witness the birth of my first grandchild, Colter Bryce Stewart, at 7:32 PM today.  It was an awesome experience! I'm gonna create an account for him right now! Hopefully, he will be a little geek so he can show his grandma the nuances of  GSAK and how to pull up maps and stuff on a laptop! WooHoo!  What a great day!!
        Jana

      • Renee
        Message 3 of 11 , Dec 3, 2007

          Awwww!!!  Congrats!

          Renee/zenfire

          Just had to tell everyone I got to witness the birth of my first grandchild, Colter Bryce Stewart, at 7:32 PM today.  It was an awesome experience! I'm gonna create an account for him right now! Hopefully, he will be a little geek so he can show his grandma the nuances of  GSAK and how to pull up maps and stuff on a laptop! WooHoo!  What a great day!!

          Jana

        • Julie Perrine
          Message 4 of 11 , Dec 3, 2007
            Uh OH!  If he's related to you, he'll be climbing trees by age two!  I'm so happy for you, Jana!

            On 12/3/07, cybercat <cybercat@...> wrote:

            Just had to tell everyone I got to witness the birth of my first grandchild, Colter Bryce Stewart, at 7:32 PM today.  It was an awesome experience! I'm gonna create an account for him right now! Hopefully, he will be a little geek so he can show his grandma the nuances of  GSAK and how to pull up maps and stuff on a laptop! WooHoo!  What a great day!!
            Jana

          • semperquestio
            Message 5 of 11 , Dec 3, 2007
              Congrats! Welcome to the "Grands" Club!

              --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "cybercat"
              <cybercat@...> wrote:

              > Just had to tell everyone I got to witness the birth of my first
              grandchild, Colter Bryce Stewart, at 7:32 PM today. It was an awesome
              experience! I'm gonna create an account for him right now! Hopefully,
              he will be a little geek so he can show his grandma the nuances of
              GSAK and how to pull up maps and stuff on a laptop! WooHoo! What a
              great day!!
              > Jana

            • Barbara Dukette
              Message 6 of 11 , Dec 3, 2007
                Congrats Gramma Jana! Two of my favorite JoJos are my grandkids, Chloe the Cacher and Simon the Seeker.  I know you'll have years of fun with your little one, too.
                Barbara (GiGi and JoJo)

                cybercat <cybercat@...> wrote:
                Just had to tell everyone I got to witness the birth of my first grandchild, Colter Bryce Stewart, at 7:32 PM today.  It was an awesome experience! I'm gonna create an account for him right now! Hopefully, he will be a little geek so he can show his grandma the nuances of  GSAK and how to pull up maps and stuff on a laptop! WooHoo!  What a great day!!
                Jana

              • Scott Leake
                Message 7 of 11 , Dec 4, 2007
                  Congrats Jana! I can see it now.....A little yellow Etrex,tiny hiking
                  boots,a big floppy hat,all while hanging out in a brand new smiley
                  backpack/baby carrier looking for all of the kid friendly caches next
                  to playgrounds with his grandma! You are going to have a ball!!!!

                  Scott & Judy
                  Message 8 of 11 , Dec 4, 2007
                    congrats!!!!
                    You don't LOOK like a gramma! Beyond that wide cheesy grin that puts an
                    FTF dance to SHAME, of course.

                    On Mon, 3 Dec 2007 22:08:07 -0600 "cybercat" <cybercat@...> writes:
                    Just had to tell everyone I got to witness the birth of my first
                    grandchild, Colter Bryce Stewart, at 7:32 PM today. It was an awesome
                    experience! I'm gonna create an account for him right now! Hopefully, he
                    will be a little geek so he can show his grandma the nuances of GSAK and
                    how to pull up maps and stuff on a laptop! WooHoo! What a great day!!
                    Jana

                    @,.-:*'``'*:-.,@,.-:*'``'*:-.,@
                    Life is a hard battle anyway, and if we laugh and sing a little as we
                    fight the good fight of freedom, it makes it all go easier. --Sojourner
                    Truth
                  • Pete
                    Message 9 of 11 , Dec 4, 2007
                      Awwww congratulations Grandma - sheesh you hardly seem old enough to be one of us.

                      Paparazzi Pete

                      Just had to tell everyone I got to witness the birth of my first grandchild, Colter Bryce Stewart, at 7:32 PM today.  It was an awesome experience! I'm gonna create an account for him right now! Hopefully, he will be a little geek so he can show his grandma the nuances of  GSAK and how to pull up maps and stuff on a laptop! WooHoo!  What a great day!!
                      Jana

                    • Maria "theJump"
                      Message 10 of 11 , Dec 4, 2007
                        too wonderful for words ...
                        -Maria

                        On Dec 3, 2007 10:14 PM, Renee <zenfire@...> wrote:

                        Awwww!!!  Congrats!

                        Renee/zenfire

                        Just had to tell everyone I got to witness the birth of my first grandchild, Colter Bryce Stewart, at 7:32 PM today.  It was an awesome experience! I'm gonna create an account for him right now! Hopefully, he will be a little geek so he can show his grandma the nuances of  GSAK and how to pull up maps and stuff on a laptop! WooHoo!  What a great day!!

                        Jana

                      • rgbryan666
                        Message 11 of 11 , Dec 4, 2007
                          Contrats on the new grandchild! Going to hide a commemorative cache
                          in his name?