Re: Semper Questio hits 2000!

  • semperquestio
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 3, 2007
      Thanks, RB!

      Yeah, I passed that streak milestone on 11/23 and by chance, it has
      continued. Today's find of The Rock made it day 375. I drove by a
      couple others on the way home so I suppose I'll be running by those
      soon also.

      Again, thanks to all the hiders out there and my "fone-a-friend" posse
      for helping me keep that going!

      SQ

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "rgbryan666"

      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 3, 2007
        I didn't realize he was so far into that run!
        woo woo!

        On Mon, 03 Dec 2007 22:27:10 -0000 "rgbryan666" <rgbryan666@...>
        writes:
        > Way to go Semper Questio. He also hit the 365 day mark of days in a
        > row with a cache! He is so self effacing! Congrats SQ!
        >
        > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, palbers@... wrote:
        > >
        > > Trying to fly low under the radar, Semper Questio found his
        > 2000th
        > > cache a couple of days ago. Well, we noticed!
        > >
        > > WTG on this awesome accomplishment and with your continued
        > streak.
        > > Cache on!
        > >
        > > WooHoo! WTG!!
        > >
        > > -paul
        > > HiDude_98

        Life is a hard battle anyway, and if we laugh and sing a little as we
        fight the good fight of freedom, it makes it all go easier. --Sojourner
        Truth