Re: Semper Questio hits 2000!

  • rgbryan666
    Message 1 of 12 , Dec 3, 2007
      Way to go Semper Questio. He also hit the 365 day mark of days in a
      row with a cache! He is so self effacing! Congrats SQ!

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, palbers@... wrote:

      > Trying to fly low under the radar, Semper Questio found his 2000th
      > cache a couple of days ago. Well, we noticed!
      >
      > WTG on this awesome accomplishment and with your continued streak.
      > Cache on!
      >
      > WooHoo! WTG!!
      >
      > -paul
      > HiDude_98

    • semperquestio
      Message 2 of 12 , Dec 3, 2007
        Thanks, RB!

        Yeah, I passed that streak milestone on 11/23 and by chance, it has
        continued. Today's find of The Rock made it day 375. I drove by a
        couple others on the way home so I suppose I'll be running by those
        soon also.

        Again, thanks to all the hiders out there and my "fone-a-friend" posse
        for helping me keep that going!

        SQ

        --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, "rgbryan666"

        Message 3 of 12 , Dec 3, 2007
          I didn't realize he was so far into that run!
          woo woo!

          On Mon, 03 Dec 2007 22:27:10 -0000 "rgbryan666" <rgbryan666@...>
          writes:
          > Way to go Semper Questio. He also hit the 365 day mark of days in a
          > row with a cache! He is so self effacing! Congrats SQ!
          >
          > --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, palbers@... wrote:
          > >
          > > Trying to fly low under the radar, Semper Questio found his
          > 2000th
          > > cache a couple of days ago. Well, we noticed!
          > >
          > > WTG on this awesome accomplishment and with your continued
          > streak.
          > > Cache on!
          > >
          > > WooHoo! WTG!!
          > >
          > > -paul
          > > HiDude_98

          Life is a hard battle anyway, and if we laugh and sing a little as we
          fight the good fight of freedom, it makes it all go easier. --Sojourner
          Truth