Re: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Big Bend and Terlingua Ranch

  • Doc
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2007
      Wow!  That's a coincidence!  I will be down there the exact same dates.
      I'm traveling with a group of adventure racers from Austin.
      We will be mostly doing day hikes with a base camp in the Chisos Basin.
      I won't have any transportation (be riding with someone else) except my own two feet...
      I hope to grab as a minimum:
      The Big House (GCGQXN)
      Only In Texas (GCH2ME)
      Cat Tails Falls (GCH3PY)

      I imagine that I will be able to pretty much do whatever I want though...

      Barry
      aka Doc Geo

      Tanya Phillips <tanyamp@...> wrote:
      Chuck and I will be down in Big Bend with our family for the week after
      Christmas, Dec 26- Dec 31. Please email me off list if you will be
      down there during that time and want to come by our beautiful cabin in
      the mountains and hang out. I have a cache on my property called Home
      on the Ranch - GCM3EC. We can give you lots of insider tips on hiking
      in the parks (Big Bend National or State Park).

      You can ask Trey, Wayne, Candy, or Brad how great it is!

      Hope to see ya!

      Tanya