Great Deals on the Garmin 60CSX and MapSource Topo U.S. 2008

  • Brent
    Message 1 of 20 , Dec 1, 2007
      That price appears to be after the $50 rebate.
      The price after rebate from Shipdog.com is $269.50
      The price after rebate from Amazon.com is $272.69
      Much better than the $500 they were getting for them when they first
      came out!

      Also, Amazon.com is selling the Garmin MapSource Topo U.S. 2008 for
      $78. It has been updated to include most streets now. (Although still
      not as good for streets as City Navigator.)

      I should have mentioned this a few days ago...I bought it for $53,
      minus $30 rebate = $23

      Brent

      --- In CentralTexasGeocachers@yahoogroups.com, Barb Jernigan