RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] Walk Like An Egyptian

  • Perrine Julie-ra5686
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2003
      THAT STINKS! Pretty soon they won't be counting virtuals, either! Lowracer and Grajek, you're in charge of making the fuss over this. Get going!

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 30, 2003
        someone posted in the german forum about this.  apparently jeremy is working on it.

        tk

        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 30, 2003
          Zero'd my find count,
          I don't fuss anymore.
          More time for caching
          when you don't keep a score.

          On Tuesday, September 30, 2003, at 04:50 PM, Perrine Julie-ra5686
          wrote:

          > THAT STINKS! Pretty soon they won't be counting virtuals, either!
          > Lowracer and Grajek, you're in charge of making the fuss over this.
          > Get going!
          > Julie
        • Wayne Lind
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 30, 2003
            Let's not jump to the conclusion that this is a deliberate attempt to not count webcams as finds. Before we start that campaign lets determine if this is by design or just a programming issue. Will, are you still out here? If so, what can you tell us about this?

            Wayne