Out of town cacher looking for a buddy Dec 15-22

  • cybercat
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2007
      Out of town cacher looking for someone to go caching with!
      Penny ( Baad Daata) will be in SA from Dec 15-22, and is looking for someone to go caching with. She will have a  rental car and wants someone to hang with.  If you are interested, contact me and I can put you in contact with her.
      Thanx
      Jana