RE: [CentralTexasGeocachers] My Holiday Event in the Hill Country

  • Barbara Dukette
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2007
      AnthonyV and I talked it over and he said he'd come to mine if I came to his.  Kinda like Jana's "I'll show you mine if you show me yours".

      Barbara (GiGi and JoJo)

      Mary Beth Booth <mbb2001@...> wrote:
      Your event in San Antonio is at 5pm & Barbara's event in Fredericksburg is at 9am, so it seeme like people could make a day of it - attend Barbara's event, then cache their way down 281 to San Antonio and end up at your event. I don't think the 2 events have to be mutually exclusive.
      Mary Beth
      (emmy-n-sapphie)